Sunday 9 January 2011

The Uncertainty

I'm currently in the process of finding an industry placement for when I've finished this year at uni, and my uni friends at Leeds have started looking at houses for next year and are talking about who they're going to live with and I hate the uncertainty. Until I have a placement, I don't know which part of the country I'm going to be in, so I can't arrange to live with my uni friends, and I can't even sort out living elsewhere. And it's the uncertainty I hate, I'd really just love to click my fingers and KNOW what's going on.
But then I realised UNCERTAINTY is a major part of life. I'm lucky 'cause in my background I've always known I'll be safe, with food on the table and enough money for the basic things in life, and my friends around me; but I realised the more you grow up, the more uncertain things become, and eventually, it's all going to be uncertain, because it's all going to rely on ME making the right choices, and finding stability. I'm going to have to make my peace with uncertainty before I reach this point in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment