Monday 20 December 2010

Level Two Semester 1 Garment Technology Boards - Sleeves






Again, looking at both historical and modern source. Complete range of price range, from primark to Yohji Yamamoto and Armani. I have to say I normally hate jackets that exaggerate your shoulders because my shoulders are fairly broad and square in proportion to the rest of me but I LOVE the jacket in image 11 from zara, with raised, slightly pointed shoulders and twisted cuffs. The whole jacket was gorgeous and if I weren't a poor impoverished student it would have been mine immediately. I also really like the swisted seam sleeve found on the All Saints top (image 17), it's characteristic of All Saints and a detail that we used in one of our t-shirt designs in garment tech group work last year. I'm a massive All Saints fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment